Tusaidiane is supporting schools, hospitals, health facilities and community-based organizations with investments in education, health care, clean and safe drinking water, and income generation.
Tusaidiane was founded in 2000 in the Netherlands as a private initiative with Cordaid Lenten campaign, finally resulting in the “Stichting Tusaidiane” (Tusaidiane Foundation).
On initiative of “Stichting Tusaidiane” two organizations were founded in Uganda.
2018 saw the cradle of the Tusaidiane Trust, a trust organization (a so-called “corporate body” in Uganda, registration T.37834/C.I. 956) meant to take over tasks and responsibilities of the “Stichting Tusaidiane”, who ceased to exist on 31-12-2019.
In 2008 the “Stichting Tusaidiane” initiated the establishment of a project implementation organization named “Tusaidiane Uganda Limited” (Certificate of Incorporation 97414).
Both are independent organizations, who are offering the following services to donors in the Netherlands and other European countries and to Beneficiaries in Uganda.
The accent for the Tusaidiane Trust is on service delivery to donors.
In consultation with and after request of Donor partners the Tusaidiane Trust can hire TUL for the implementation of donor-funded Trust projects, whereby the Trust remains ultimate responsible for quality and accountability.
Service delivery by Tusaidiane Trust to donor partners abroad
- Consultancy on organization development and planning for the local partner.
- Evaluation (assessment) of the organization and/or the project of the Beneficiary.
- Financial services / custodian of donor funds and trustee for transfer to the Beneficiary.
- Consultancy regarding project implementation (who is doing it and how is it done?).
- Final responsibility for quality and accountability of the project implementation.
The accent for Tusaidiane Uganda Ltd (TUL) is on the implementation of projects for Ugandan clients. In consultation with and after request of Donor partners the Tusaidiane Trust can hire TUL for the implementation of donor-funded Trust projects, whereby the Trust remains ultimate responsible for quality and accountability.
Service delivery by Tusaidiane Uganda Ltd to Beneficiaries in Uganda
- Organization development and planning.
- Training in business skills, both planning and management, and in NGO management.
- Training in report writing, accountability & bookkeeping, information technology (word and excel), project planning and reporting.
- Consultancy concerning project management (planning, execution, and reporting).
- Project implementation or assistance in project implementation on request of the Beneficiary and/or donor.
- Financial expertise and financial reporting.